Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Lymm, North West
Salary: c. £25,000 (dependent on experience)
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking for a fresh challenge. The role will involve working on a variety of projects for a great mix of clients from major brands to independents.
You will be expected to tackle advertising, branding and POS briefs as well as reports/brochure work and, anything else that is thrown your way, with well thought-out concepts and an exceptional eye for detail.
As part of a small team you must be a team player, enthusiastic, organised and come with a ‘can do’ approach.
Your daily role will require you to manage your time effectively across a number of projects and deal directly with clients and suppliers so good communication skills are essential.
Outstanding (Mac based) skills in the Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign are essential. Knowledge of latest web technologies including HTML5 and CSS3 and an appreciation for UI, UX and general usability would be useful but not a must.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of four years industry experience
- Experience of dealing directly with clients and suppliers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work on a number of projects at any one time
- Good understanding of the print process
- Confident, yet personable with good communication skills
- Ability to operate creatively as well as within client brand guidelines