Every year we hear the same songs over and over again, so maybe it’s about time we started to get creative with Christmas. We’re looking to get into the Christmas spirit by trying to invoke come creativity in the local people…
…so we’re running a Christmas song competition in collaboration with all.fm!
This is your chance to write your very own Christmas song and have it played on local radio.
- The song can be comical, cynical, melancholy or just pure joyful, but most of all original.
- It could be drum and bass, folk or reggae…whatever you feel!
- Song must be 2-3 minutes long
- Recorded at an audible quality – not necessarily professional!
- Write an original Christmas song
- Tweet the song link to all.fm and m20collective to ensure it gets seen by both organisations – soundcloud links preferable
- If you prefer email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based on a combination of social media response by the public as well asall.fmand M20 HQ heads – the winner will be decided revealed 16th December
The winner will get the chance to perform their song at all.fm with Fiona Ledgard’s drive time show on 18th December 2015
T’s & C’s
- You must be available between 5-7pm Friday 18th December for the live performance
- Soloists, producers and groups welcome to enter (maximum 4 members for the live performance).
And that’s it so get writing your song, for the chance to play live on radio!